What We Do
RealHealthData works with medical transcription companies across the country to build a database of detailed narrative medical records, providing a unique perspective on patient conditions and physician interaction. Once the medical transcription process is complete, de-identified records are added to our data repository.
In addition to full narratives, customized and structured data table export options are available as requested.
- Patient visits physician.
- Physician dictates details about the visit including history, examinations, prescriptions along with the patient's feelings, concerns and overall perspective as reported to the physician during the visit.
- Transcription company processes audio overnight and delivers back to clinic after multiple quality control tiers.
- Physician revises document with any additions or comments and provides final E-signature.
- Final document is added to data repository for further use (Medication Adherence Dynamics, Instant Chart Reviews, REMS Service)